Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Crystal Myth

Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:58 pm

Can we please concentrate on winning as many points as possible between now and end of season, rather than chasing a distraction of leaked team sheets and subterfuge?!!

I am really concerned that this obsession with Borstal Palace will just make us take our eyes off the ball.

3 games
9 points
Only one goal.

Re: Crystal Myth

Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Tell that to Villa as well :lol:

Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:18 pm

Woodville Willie wrote:Can we please concentrate on winning as many points as possible between now and end of season, rather than chasing a distraction of leaked team sheets and subterfuge?!!

I am really concerned that this obsession with Borstal Palace will just make us take our eyes off the ball.

3 games
9 points
Only one goal.

In those three games where there are 9 points to play for I don't think we got a cat in hell chance of staying up with just only one goal :o ;) :thumbup:

Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:33 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Woodville Willie wrote:Can we please concentrate on winning as many points as possible between now and end of season, rather than chasing a distraction of leaked team sheets and subterfuge?!!

3 games
9 points
Only one goal.

In those three games where there are 9 points to play for I don't think we got a cat in hell chance of staying up with just only one goal :o ;) :thumbup:

Ok you did me there! But you know what I mean: One aim.

Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:34 pm

Woodville Willie wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

3 games
9 points
Only one goal.

I do and I am with you all the way :thumbup: :bluescarf:

Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:45 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Woodville Willie wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

3 games
9 points
Only one goal.

I do and I am with you all the way :thumbup: :

Nice one! :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: