Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

wales quarter final tickets

Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:49 pm

Four of us applied and we got two tickets for quarter final (assuming wales get there,anyone interested in taking a gamble and swapping for any of the group games???????

Re: wales quarter final tickets

Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:08 pm

caerblue wrote:Four of us applied and we got two tickets for quarter final (assuming wales get there,anyone interested in taking a gamble and swapping for any of the group games???????

I would mate if they had them because we will qualify into Quarters easily, and then tkts will be like snake feathers :bluebird:

Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:26 pm

caerblue wrote:Four of us applied and we got two tickets for quarter final (assuming wales get there,anyone interested in taking a gamble and swapping for any of the group games???????

I like your style! :thumbup:

Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:48 am

griff105 wrote:

But are you interested in taking the gamble :lol:

Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:32 pm

caerblue wrote:
griff105 wrote:

But are you interested in taking the gamble :lol:

Im fortunate enough to have both mate but as i said i like your style and im not sure what my response would be!
Good luck! :thumbup:

Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:50 pm

I have 2 tickets for the final should we get there. Interested in swapping them for the quarters tickets? :)

Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:31 pm

I applied for all Wales games up to the quarter final and got everything apart from the England game, because that's as far as I think Wales will go (or could go). Now I'm beginning to worry that they'll go further and I won't be there :lol:

Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:51 am

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:I applied for all Wales games up to the quarter final and got everything apart from the England game, because that's as far as I think Wales will go (or could go). Now I'm beginning to worry that they'll go further and I won't be there :lol:

I'd be really worried as well,nows your chance to have tickets lined up,if we do qualify quarter final tickets from touts will be stupid money,all I want is two tickets for any group game

Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:30 pm

caerblue wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:I applied for all Wales games up to the quarter final and got everything apart from the England game, because that's as far as I think Wales will go (or could go). Now I'm beginning to worry that they'll go further and I won't be there :lol:

I'd be really worried as well,nows your chance to have tickets lined up,if we do qualify quarter final tickets from touts will be stupid money,all I want is two tickets for any group game

Just to clarify that I do have a ticket for the quarter-final should Wales reach it!

Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:15 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
caerblue wrote:

Just to clarify that I do have a ticket for the quarter-final should Wales reach it!

But do your mates??? :lol: