Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

Latest betting odds on John Terry

Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:26 pm

JOHN TERRY Betting Odds

John Terry is as short as 1/10 with Sky Bet to join Birmingham City. Bournemouth are the second-favourites at 7/1 to sign the former Chelsea captain and Aston Villa can be backed to complete a deal at 12/1.

Re: Latest betting odds on John Terry

Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:19 pm

I thought John Terry might have favoured a move abroad, so genuinely surprised not to see Swansealona on there! :o

Not a fan of the man himself but undoubtedly still able to do a job for someone in the middle/lower Premier League or an ambitious side in the Championship :thumbup:

Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:27 pm

Could be a fantastic signing for Birmingham. I ask if those from other clubs complaining about us signing Bellamy in his first spell will be the same about Terry at Birmingham?

Not a fan of him as a person, but a great player at this level especially - if they keep him fit.

Expect that Birmingham will be right up there next season.

Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:04 am

Forever Blue wrote:JOHN TERRY Betting Odds

John Terry is as short as 1/10 with Sky Bet to join Birmingham City. Bournemouth are the second-favourites at 7/1 to sign the former Chelsea captain and Aston Villa can be backed to complete a deal at 12/1.

Wouldnt be surprised if Birmingham sign Terry & Lampard comes out of retirement for old ARRY.

Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:06 am

Harry Redknap was on Talk Sport yesterday saying he'd spoken to JT and made an offer, though didn't seem too confident.

Apparently Villa and West Brom also in for him.

I think Bournemouth in Premier League is his best bet. Too good for the Championship.

Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:38 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:

Wouldnt be surprised if Birmingham sign Terry & Lampard comes out of retirement for old ARRY.

Then Brum would have some of the best players in the Championship.

Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:47 am

Forever Blue wrote:

but not the best. We have ZOHORE!

Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:49 am

Forever Blue wrote:

:lol:

I would rather John Terry and Lampard for us in the Championship :thumbup:

Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:20 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

:lol:

I would rather John Terry and Lampard for us in the Championship :thumbup:

How dare you! :laughing6:

Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:42 am

John Terry in the championship, sounds crazy :o Can't see it happening though, surely he'll stay in the premiership.

Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:06 pm

nick_strin wrote:John Terry in the championship, sounds crazy :o Can't see it happening though, surely he'll stay in the premiership.

I've read that Bouremouth is pretty much a done deal..